PayPerPost v4.0 Click Here to Advertise on My Blog The Modivated Mommy: Meeting the Modern Mommy

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meeting the Modern Mommy

Dear Friends,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kara, the Motivated Mommy. Life many of you, life has blessed me with a beautiful child, Emery. She is active, healthy, and happy. But, ladies, let's be honest here. Before we had children, we all thought that we were prepared for anything our new bundles of joy could throw at us; however, a couple of months later, we realize that there are lots of details that our mom and the parenting classes left out. We have questions about which products to use? How to handle various behaviors (like a child who fights bed time)? And so much more.
Good news! This blog is designed to help us explore these issues together. Let me a comment. Let me know what parenting issues you would like to see addressed. I will test products, ask professionals, and find answers to the modern mommy's most perplexing questions! Oh, yeah, and we are going to have a really good time on the way to enlightenment. Mommies need a community that they can count on. Well, you've got a friend in me, and this blog is here to help you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Modivated Mommy!

    Do feel free to follow my weblog. I am in the middle of the process of filling it with more pictures. I will do several more photo shoots in the next few weeks, so there will be more models on the weblog soon. So far it has been a nice and fruitful experiment, both for the models and myself. I will read your weblog as well.

    All the best for now,

    Ogoloog (which is Dutch for eye reader)

    ReplyDelete